Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Home School Alert!

Now is the time when all the families dump last year's curriculum, so it's the time you should be looking for your next year's curriculum if you want to get it used.

I just found Saxon Math for cheap on craigslist--Math 54 through "advanced math", from various sellers. Also available were Abeka sets, manipulatives, and tons of "various books and workbooks, lightly used". I have also successfully found deals and purchased books through Ebay, so you might look there, too.

I would also keep my eyes on thrift stores and used bookstores, online book exchanges, and homeschooling forums/groups.

Does anyone know of a place where families can gather (in person or online) to outright trade things like Saxon Math sets ("I'm done with K and need Math 54....")?

No comments: