Saturday, May 28, 2011

Clarification:

Apparently those of you who get my blog via email got an edited email that made it look like Nathanael swore when he was designing computer games.

That wasn't me inserting four asterisks where four letters had been. I spelled out exactly what he said, and it was a word with two "p"s and two "o"s. I guess feedburner won't burn feeds with that word--maybe it's opposed to words that deal with bodily functions, I guess.  Makes me want to type a real swear word just to see what it does to that.....but I won't. (My kids read this blog, after all....)

To read what he really said, you can look here: http://beccajones.blogspot.com/2011/05/computer-game-design2-year-old-style.html

Also, I've been told the posts get truncated when they arrive via email when you read them on your smart phone. Just fyi.

No comments: