From the inside of the lid of my washing machine:
"No washer can completely remove oil. Do not dry anything that has ever had any type of oil on it (Including cooking oils). Doing so can result in death, explosion, or fire."
HA! Double problem!
First, when I read, "Do not dry anything that....", I started wondering how you can keep something perpetually wet? Things left to themselves tend to dry, one way or the other.
THEN I got to the next line. Nice. So you leave your shirt that has a grease splatter out on the clothes line and go into the house and start making pancakes, and then WHAM! You die. Just like that. Oh, they say you had a heart attack, but little do they know you were drying a oil-infused cloth. It's like some sort of black magic! Random explosions in your yard? Same cause. Your house burned down? No that wasn't faulty wiring......
On a more "writerly" note, it also made me laugh that they got the order wrong. SOMETIMES you put the worst first, but in a short list like this, the power position is the LAST word. So either they were confused, or that's a fire worse than death!