Sunday, June 06, 2010

Today's "adventures"

So, today....where would I start?

We're shifting our schedule forward again, so we slept from around 8:00 am until 5:00 pm and woke up really tired.

Also hot because the A/C in the house isn't working (I think it just needs to be recharged), so I didn't bother to turn it on. The new swamp cooler I got free off craigslist works great--for a 15' square room--but the humidity was around 50% all day, so it cooled, but only to 78 degrees. Still hot.  We did manage to get the whole house cooled right chilly by dawn, though.

What else?

I got to work on my novel for several hours. That was WONDERFUL. Everyone just played around me and let me work.

Benji managed to:
      poop on the back porch
      throw up all over the office
      take 2 baths
      and turn the plugged up sink on full and then close the bathroom door, flooding the entire bathroom and into the basement.

Lovely day, this.

No comments: