Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All the government programs on Earth won't help if....

All the government programs on Earth won't help education if parents like this are "helping" their kids learn.  I got this from Craigslist Fort Collins today:

"

If you're read A Tale of Two Cities and want to make money..


Date: 2010-04-13, 9:10PM MDT
Reply to: gigs-vhwcu-1691243995@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I want a thesis paper about this book! My son has no aspirations and I feel that a well written paper about 'A Tale of Two Cities' would give him good help!!
I will pay up to $$200DOLLARS for a 6 to 8 page double spaced paper with a few quotes...
I can even give you a thesis to start with

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: 150
"  (http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/wrg/1691243995.html)

SERIOUSLY?

Cheating is going to help your son get aspirations in life? Seems like it would have the opposite effect.

Sheesh.

No comments: