Thursday, December 04, 2008

The cast of this blog

I realize I throw a lot of names around with no explanations, so here is a brief bio of us, since I haven't updated for over a year.

Me.

Tim, my husband, who is a musician.

Caleb, my son, age 7 but in 3rd grade

Anda, my daughter, age 5 but in 1st and 2nd grade

Dan, my son, age 3 but in kindergarten

Benji, my son, age 19 or 20 months

Unborn baby that could be due in 3 weeks or in 6--we're not quite sure yet.

And various friends, neighbors, experts from online, etc, who I try to identify when i mention them.

And, yes, to answer the questions I get any time I tell people my kids' ages: We did that on purpose, and we do know what birth control is and how to use it, and we plan to have more kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it ridiculous that you can't have more than 2 kids with less than 3 years between them without having to explain that it was not an accident? (My wife and I have the same experience with our four kids.)