Saturday, December 20, 2008

Video Link for Holiday Greetings from Barbary Coast

The Barbary Coast holiday greetings video that uses Tim's voice (and only Tim's voice) can be watched here:

http://www.barcoast.com/holiday.shtml


Sorry I didn't include the separate link before; I've had requests for it directly.


Also, on a vaguely related side note, the Metallica Kazoo video I put up a few days ago has suddenly become hot. This morning at 4:00 am there were 384 views, which I thought was pretty outstanding considering it was an unknown video from an unknown performer who had no subscribers to start the chain with. As of 9:00 tonight, there are over 3700 views and counting--with positive comments and positive ratings. What this means I don't know, but I'd welcome two hit viral videos using Tim's talent in a row--it could be a good thing for his career.

Metallica on Kazoo? Who would have guessed.... I would have put more stock in a six-month run with positive reviews on the Strip in Las Vegas, but then, I'm often wrong about these things.

No comments: