Monday, September 10, 2007

Punished!

I think I am being punished for laughing out loud at Lindsey's post about Ari messing up her bed...

Today I was teaching Caleb fractions (stupid online program introduced 1/2 and 1/4 and then asked Caleb to infer that 2/8 is the same as 1/4--on his first exposure to fractions. duh!), and Daniel asked to come up on my lap. He climbed up but was so so squirmy, and trying to perch on the edge of my leg, and I finally put him down and said, "You can't sit on me like that!" (aahh--the funny things moms say...if taken out of context it definitely makes the list of "what?!!").

I put him down and saw he was scratching his back and it was.....brown.

Upon closer examination (not much closer--it smelled bad), I discovered that his diaper had leaked all over him, up his back, and even on the cuffs of his t-shirt sleeves (how did that happen?). Naturally, I noticed all this after it was also smeared all over my shirt and pants.

Nice work, there. I got pooped on while sitting at the table twice--by two different boys--in two days.

No comments: