Monday, August 20, 2007

Daniel's Collection

Tonight Caleb leapt onto the couch, and Daniel yelled from across the room, "NOOOOO!!!! Cawub! No!!!!" And started crying.

I reassured him that Caleb wasn't trying to hurt anything and it would all be okay. Then, when he was calm, I said, "What were you saving on the couch?"

"Boogers," Dan said.

I looked at him for a second and then said, "You were saving your boogers on the couch?"

"Yes," Dan said, nodding.

"Did you put them on the couch?" I asked.

"Yes. On tissue," Dan said.

Then he trotted over and retrieved a tissue Caleb had knocked off the arm of the couch and replaced it in exactly the same place it had been in before Caleb jumped.

How do I solve this one? I don't think I want a booger collection to live on the couch forever, but.....

No comments: